View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 02:36 PM
Green Horn

Straywolf is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: "SLUMLORD" pic's...finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
OK guys and gals...I got some bad news about the rest of my "SLUMLORD" and trailer. The guy I bought this from screwed me, and I won't be getting the rest of the truck-trailer But that hasn't made me want to give up. I want eveyone's input on this...I was thinking light blue on the truck and trailer's frames to contrast the other shades of blues.
If you have a color that you think would look better, let me know
I am also thinking of some idea's of blue neon under the truck-trailer, and blue led's on the back of the sleeper, and so on.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx, Big John
Sorry to hear about the rest of the truck deal, but glad your not gonna give up

As for the light blue i am not really sure, what could help is that the frame rails your not gonna use i would paint those first with the light blue color let it dry then sit the cab you have on the mock up rails and look at it from all angles and even post here what it looks for more input.

To me it seems the light blue would maybe take away from the cab as light blue does really stand out.

To me i see it sitting on a dark blue frame or even black, which i would think it would help the cab stand out. Also i think black or dark blue wouldn't take away from the cab paint job.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.