View Single Post
Old 10-28-2011, 05:07 PM
I'd rather be truckin'

Brian in PA will become famous soon enoughBrian in PA will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pete 357 tri-axle dump update 10-24-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Brian, that's has to have turned out even better than you have hoped! It looks like a Wizard came along and shrunk your truck.
It pretty happy so far. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gun View Post
Brian I can't say anything about your truck that hasn't been said. It is top shelf and your skill is unmatched on those pete cabs. The bed is one of the best looking custome fab jobs ever. For what its worth I think it is one of my fav. Dump trucks on the board! Good job
I appreciate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker 1-9 View Post
Really Beautiful!!! is your Pete bird alum. or plated plastic?
Thank you. The Pete bird is a plastic Wedico piece that I got from Claus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Wow really another master piece for sure you kill it every time I am just amazed on how it looks and how perfect that grill is..
thanks Paul!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
Brian, she looook's good all lit up
P.S., i'm wearing my bib, lol.

Big John
LOL! thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaky-pete View Post
Nice Brian....thats cooler than my Christmas tree!
thank you Troy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLIGHTNING View Post
a true masterpiece, what a great build
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Slicker then snot on a door knob! That looks amazing. Nothing says scale realism like a full set of lights.
Thanks Nathan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
Great work Brian, how will you run all those lights? Not directly off the mfu surely?
As always, showing us all how to make a proper peterbilt from the venerable king hauler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Brian the chicken lights look great on the truck really makes it look agressive. It would be cool if you had them on a switched channel so you could turn them on and off.

Tyler
Thanks Guys! Nick and Tyler, I am running all of the Aux lights off of a Pico switch that is controlled by CH 8 on my radio.
Brian