View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Stuff is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Saskatchewan

Guess I should do the intro thread here! I see lots of familiar names and lots of new names to! My name is Dean but I got branded the nickname online "Stuff" from some friends back in the day. Anyhow Im in Estevan, Sk, Own my own business working as a contractor for the City. A friend of mine got me into the RC bug when he bought a Heng Long Bulldog tank. Then I had to get one, then two then three then four then i discovered the Tamiya semi trucks. Man that was a big jump from 150 dollar tanks to a 3-400$ truck + all the add ons and motors and radio equipment etc I have put into it! I know when i got it it probably looked better then it does now lol!

It was originally going to be a hauler for my RC tanks. that was the intention anyhow lol
New (to me):

Then I had to paint it and put a light kit in it of course. Got some tires from PMD to:

Then got a bruder trailer and a ton of parts off Joe's RC truck stop and made my first trailer. even has working lights!

Then somehow *cough*mog5858*cough* I got convinced that tandems were the way to go. So back to Joes for some frame rails, and a tandem kit.

Unfortunately the paint never came out how i envisioned it so its back on the back burner now as SKcent made me a Isuzu Elf Cab [that has yet to be painted and installed ]

I also have a ton of other RCs
1:16 C-65 from RCGuyFarms

A 1:9 scale Abrams tank

Volvo Backhoe

A 1:16 chevy half ton on a mini LST frame. sold the mini lst to Tom lol. Still got truck body

Collection of my other tanks. Tiger 1, APC, Bulldog (sold to tom lol), My C-65, Pershing, Panzer 3

My chinese Aeromax

My 1:14 forklift

My german half track project that died... board screwed up on testing phase and lost interest...

My nissan X-mod

my chinese nitro buggy.. broken of course.

My oldest and probably most valuable RC. A vintage Tamiya Fox. I rescued it. old guy was going to throw it out because the kids dont play with it anymore!!

Also have a bunch of el-cheapo rc's to like this dump truck, a few newbright pos' rcs and so forth. way too much stuff to show lol

Anyhow, I got the bug, and pretty bad sometimes lol!

My other hobby is my truck. Its a 1992 Toyota Liteace from Japan.

Oh and my youtube is http://www.youtube.com/user/thestuffz Subscribe!!
Subscribe!!
My Facebook -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.