View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 02:48 AM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What type of tanker is this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bsorenson79 View Post
Also I see them delivering flour to bakeries. I always wonder if they clean out the tank before making the switch from cement to baking flour.
Anything that is dry and bulky can be hauled in these trailers. I haul cement, Fly Ash, Lime (3/8 or less rock), Soda Ash, Sodium Bicarb, I have hauled salt (both road and table), dog food, powdered animal byproducts, flour, barley, corn, rice, rice hulls, the list goes on and on, and like I said I have even hauled liquid fertilizer in them.. Very versatile trailers. You don't even need to use air to unload, I have hauled coal in them before and had to drop the bottoms (open the bottom hatch) and let it fall out. I love these things just one drawback to them... DUST mainly in the truck, not much you can do about it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
That is a pretty cool build. any other info on it? It looks like the trailer was built from a small muffler, that's a good idea if it was.

Brian
Man that's a darn goo idea Brian, I'm sure you remember me talking about finding a way to build one... Thanks for the idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugs View Post
Cause of their shape they are called cement pigs, atleast around here.
They are called "Sand Cans" just about every where as well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive