Thread: New from pa
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: New from pa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66valiant408 View Post
Hi all Been out of rc for a few years and am just getting back into it. I just ordered my first rig. A scania r 470. Much rather have a king hauler or globe liner but the price was right. Ive been looking over some of everyones build and wow are they nice. Im a drag racer by heart but have grown up around construction equipment and big rigs so i fiqured i would never own my own "real life" equipment so i have fun with these. For anyone in pa i live in birdsboro between reading and pottstown so if anyone wants to meet up over the winter that would be cool. Like i say ive had rc cars before but nothing like these tamiya and wedico trucks so ill probably have a lot of questions. Thanks Matt
welcome Matt , I've done alot of work down your way . if your interested east cost mini truckers is having a meet at cabin fever expo with some of us construction guys in york , PA in january , come on down . heres the club schedule http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...0813#post40813

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.