View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 01:19 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default My new Kyosho Blizzard SR

I was at a loss where to post this. It's not really a dozer and not really a tank, but it's a lot of fun. I just received it earlier this week. I've owned one older version Kyosho Blizzard in the past, but it left something to be desired. It's chassis was not without weakness, but I was really glad to see Kyosho do their home work and improve just about everything that plagued the older version EP machine. Of course I added some custom touches to it already, and there will probably be more to come. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I can't wait for some big snow storms! I added a lot of lights, so now I can play in the middle of the night. Daylight is a precious commodity in these parts, once the winter months hit.

I just gave it a good shake down run outside, a few mins ago. I love the LEDs! It comes with a plow too, but I just didn't install it yet. I'm not a big fan of the body, as it doesn't really replicate any machine in particular, but snowcats from Pistenbully and Prinoth are really cool. I wouldn't mind building a replica cab and body, if I had the skills.