Thread: Mack M75SX
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2011, 10:32 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

couple weeks ago I tore the rears apart and re shimed them . I had to press a stel stop in the axle bore do to a change in direction since I machined the axle cassings I'm useing HPI savage ring and pinion assembly that has the shaft cups for the pin and ball shafts for independant suspension . well I machined the ID bore to keep them on not thinking the OD of the cups being close to the OD of the bearing . well I made my own axle shafts and eliminated the cups . So when I shimed up the diff and ran it a little the copper shims started working into the bore Now she'll pull like H@!! you can't put enough on it to stop it . Tonight I took a little time and mounted the oil tank and pump whille my wife helped pack up some orders to go in the mail tomorrow I also started on the cylinders a couple weeks ago . I did fix the front tire issue just added the foams from the distorted tires I have

thanks for lookin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.