View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 01:29 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: SPIKE LUG NUTS...OUCH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamweaver View Post
As for tightening them, I was just going to tighten them as I tightened the screws you installed. Wort comes to worst I would drill out the holes in the hub and then use a pair of needle nose pliers with some shrink tube on them so as not to mar up the surface...

As for cost... um.. I'm in it a grand now and it's nowhere near finished, I still have to buy the MFU, I'm looking at around $400 to $600 for a paint job. Plus the grill, tanks, about $250 in small detail parts. Lets not forget 300 LED's.

Heck whats a few more bucks for lug nuts.

I got a new drill press for Christmas I might try to make them myself. I want a different type for my truck.

I think the hardest part would just be the size. They would have to be between 1/4" and 5/16' long and probably 4-5mm round. Be a pain to drill and tap.
Mike, if "all" you have to get is the mfcu,paint,grill, tanks,detail parts, and 300 led's, what's the hold up??? LOL!!!
I thought the size might be an issue, I like your idea though. But since the "SLUMLORD" already has a menicing stance, I just thought the spikes would add to the bad azz stance.
And if you didn't figure it out yet, i'm wanting the spikes for the truck and trailer.
Only 100 plus a few spares.
Good luck to you on getting something made, I can't wait to see what happens.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!