View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 10:47 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tournarocker Diversion Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
Steve-this is really a unique model! After watching the video I wondered what you were going to do about the hitch but I see you fixed that little problem. Nice work!
Thanks Tom, Now that the hitch is on I discovered the tractor is just alittle too front heavy. When I turn the tractor 90deg. it turns over like a tricycle does. (as seen on my videos) yesterday I added about 3/4# of bar solder in the hitch frame. This helped some but I guess I'll have to add a few ounces to the rear axle now. This isn't a problem when the bowl is filled with dirt, only empty and while turning tight left or right. Maybe a smaller battery would fix the problem but I want a long run time , which I'm getting with the 6600mah battery pack. I had it outside my door at my shop in the grass and it did fairly well until the skid plate hit some big chunks of grass. I ordered some RC4x4 1.9 Mud pluggers to see if they would be an improvement to the solid hard rubber originals and add some lead shot to them for more weight. They may be too big though. I might have to resort to what you have done on the triple 7.