View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 05:16 AM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Azonic Hitachi 470/Bell B50D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
Your cyls starting to drip? My stick cyl is seeping a little bit, but I think it's mostly just when digging hard ground - run at max press constantly, don't see any pooling in easy digging.

Are going to use a hyd mechanism for your quik-tach?

I'm thinking about narrowing up my digging bucket 20 to 30% & making a GP bucket 50% or wider than stock.
The stick and bucket cyls are leaking a little, i have run between, 22-27 bars from the time i got it, now im on 25 i think. Im going to do it now that i have it apart so its fresh for the coming spring! Getting the smallest o-rings out should be a challenge!

Nope Joe, though i was gonna go hyd for the new one i still wanted the 4th valve for something else then just a qucik coupler, so it will most likely be a low geared motor that push the mechanism in and out.
A motor controller i have found will be used to run the motor on a 3 pos switch.
I hope to have some CAD:s from the guy who does that later this week. Will PM you about this.

I have also thought about making a larger bucket, some kind of mass bucket, with or without theets, dont know yet, also a better grading bucket will be made, my friends uncle have a plasma cutter, i will ask him to cut the pieces out, will have to make some templates first.