View Single Post
Old 01-08-2012, 02:32 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello from Malaysia

Your constr equip model construction shows great promise Azizul.

Per your excavator: your track drives look weak for such a heavy model of 40kg. At the very least you should have bigger bevel gears for greater gear surface mesh, the track sprocket drive axle should be housed within a cubed dimension for support on two points and both bevel gears properly shimmed to prevent seperating from each other.

And may I also recommend that you do not exceed 25bar to keep your hydraulic system intact. If you find your hyd power lacking, increase of your cylinder bore is much safer than higher pressure.

For me to post one your pictures here, (using Windows PC) I merely right click on picture, click properties, copy url & paste here in this forum using the image code [img] your pic url [/img Quote my post to see to see the link code fully.

Please feel free to start a thread of your const equip creations in this forum http://www.rctruckandconstruction.co...isplay.php?f=6

Joe