View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Green Horn

justinart24 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Project: Lloyd (Tamiya King Hauler)

Yet again, swapped the frame...this time for a regular king hauler frame, but painted it to match the cab. It will be a slow process but I plan on painting all the frame components.

I was missing a few parts with the mirrors but I got them mounted.

Picked up some more polished stainless sheets today too. Plan is to put in on the top of the rails for a clean look...I hope.

Got new RC4WD super wide tires. I really like them, they fit on the stock wheels just fine.

Top view of the wheel.

Inside view of the wheel.

And a few more shots.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Builds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.