View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: FGD's 10x10 winch truck

Well Gee Marty,That's mighty thoughtful of you.Funny thing about the timing of you starting this thread.Just yesterday,pulled this baby out of a box & was trying to figure out what I should w/it.

Was toyin w/starting that long lost idea of oil rig. Then I come on here this mornin & ! Now that's scary! When did that old memory hit you?
Don't even tell me like 12:00 est yesterday.If so,or close,maybe your spoda be buildin this baby.
Enough of the telepathic stuff & on wit the buildin!
Turns out just happen to have what is needed to but this beast together. So hopefully this one won't cost a ton to bring to reality.
Last time I was gunna build this baby couldn't make up my mind on which cab to use. It was a toss up between ford & pete. But now that I look at this picture again,guess the pete would be the best.
Whatcha boys think on that cab topic?
Ok Marty,Now that the thread is started & the parts are out,WE have one little problem. I have no idea how big this baby is. By lookin at how small the dozer looks next to it,I'de say she has some girth to er.
So....!Marty,since we're partners in this build,I guess your part is the measurements???
I'm ready on my end!Other than my undies jammed in the crack of my butt,From the kick in the pants! Hows it lookin on your end???
FGD