View Single Post
Old 01-31-2012, 03:54 PM
Wannabe

Azonic will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Motor problems on my excavator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGunz View Post
If the tracks operate fine for awhile then one or both tracks suddenly slow to a crawl try flipping the dip switch on the esc. Something similar happened on my skidsteer with the same esc. I think its dip switch #6. If its anything like mine, it calibrates centers every time you turn it on, that might be the problem. Hope this helps

J.D.
Thanks, i tryed but it made no difference.

Im going mad soon i think, i have done some testing this evening.

1. CTI module 1 in my excavator binds all good from the switch, i can run it for about 30 secs to 3 minutes before my left track goes slower in reverse, or the whole CTI unit shuts down.
I have tryed a lot of things today, i have tryed different servos, i thought maybe one servo was bad and messed up the binding, i tryed just the tracks and pump to see if it worked, still the same thing.
I also tryed without the CTI module, then everything works like it should, i think i will throw the CTI module in the garbage can!

2. CTI module 2 in my dumper, it only binds at times, sometimes first try, sometimes i have to restart the radio and flip the switch and repeat that until it binds, if i unplug the battery to my excavator the dumper binds directly.

This really makes me upset, i cant understand why it doesnt work, only thing i can think of now is that my excavator reciver is bad and causing the problem with my excavator, cant think of anything else.

I cant understand why the excavator binds all good but the dumper does not, only when the excavator is shut off the dumper will bind.

I guess i have to get up and down in that **** chair this summer!