Green Horn

Bsorenson79 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Peterbild 379 Custom Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossy View Post
Hello

Thank you for the nice compliments.

@glorydays24
Thank you. Yes, the sun visor, I myself have built. Have you made ​​of plastic. There is a lot of sanding and filling.

@Bsorenson79
The rear hubs are from Verkerk Modelbow. Here is the link to it.
click me

@Brian in PA
Thank you.
The caps I made ​​of plastic details. I have removed the original strip on the hood and ground down the middle. The new detail is produced on a 0.5 mm thick and 14mm wide strips. The 5 bars to 1 mm wide and are each 1mm apart and 0.5 mm high. Left and right to remain still for the 2.5 mm rivets strips. The rivets are made of brass and have a head of 1.6 mm.

It went with me now a little further. Unfortunately, one has to work only limited time to tinker.

First, my good friend my new air filter was filmed on a lathe. Are you fully made ​​of aluminum material. The hoses for that I'm bent out of plastic pipe and O-rings drawn. The entire tube was then subsequently Covered with black shrink tubing.

The new fuel tank, I made ​​tanks from the old orginal Tamiya. I removed the first thing the Chrome and have fixed glued the end caps. Everything was Stuffed several times and ground. The new tank straps are fixed by the company and keep the Wedico tanks to the frame.

When Sleeper I built a new rear wall. She is also the result of plastic and was grounded after the fitting several times and leveled. The rivets are the same as from the hood. You have a head diameter of 1.6 mm. Also have 2 handles and 4 beautiful taillights found your place on the back wall.

Now, there are first pictures

Greetings Sven
The truck looks great!! I was wondering where you got the red lens for the back of the sleeper?