View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 01:32 AM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What motivates you!!

I have so many ideas floating through my head on what Id like to do I end up not getting any finished. Ill make it half way through and decide to change up then bam nothing happens because I cant figure out which I like better,or how to complete one.

My biggest issue on another build is research. Ive been doing so much for my "kilitary" build and have tons of info on main body parts and measurments but Im held up on finding out specifics for the suspensoin setup. Whats holding me up here is, how much realism do I want to give up in matching the 1:1 or just go on making something work to have a running rig. knowing it would be similar to what it uses.

I do have the drive going now,parts are on the way and I actually have time off when a show is happening, so Id like to try and have 1 running rig by then to be able to go and attend and drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Id love to hit Indy and have a blast hanging and driving.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.