View Single Post
Old 09-05-2010, 10:16 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: D9R and 463 pull scraper

Thanks Jerry and Ace. Glad to here you have your own dirt pile to play in Jerry, there's nothing like going and just hogging some material around with the miniature equipment.

Well I had said that I might have some pics up this weekend, however I had a semi major malfunction. I was just fixin to put a final coat of paint on the neck of the scraper and broke the soldier joint on the top of the neck that was a hinge to open the neck up to hide hydraulics in when I was going to make the scraper a self contained unit. When it broke that little part of the joint I decided to tare it completely off and weld it solid to the rest of the neck. Because I had done away with the idea of hiding the components in there anyway. So needless to say all that grinding and welding messed up a bunch off the neck paint so it set me back. But I think it looks better now anyway. I should have never trust my soldiering skills in the first place , not a strong suit of mine. lol

Last edited by dirtpusher9; 09-05-2010 at 10:20 PM.