View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Admin RIP FGD 2-12-59/12-19-11

FreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the roughFreddyGearDrive is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: FGD's 10x10 winch truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pipeliner_970 View Post
Well now, guess I just got the ole shoe leather boost from behind right back, didn't I?
Anyhow, I don't have any info on that truck on hand, so I'll have to do some researchin on them measurements, ya kinda caught me with my pants down.

So what kinda measurements do WE need? Length, wheelbase, width, tire size, bed length, all of the above?

Let me know what kinda info ya need and i'll do what I can to help, since I opened my trap and stuck my foot in it.
AAWWWW! Now Marty! Here I thought you were all over this thing??
Figured those measurements were right on the tip of your tongue.
Now WE have the fire wood,gas & no matches????
As far as me comin up with the needed dimentions,I'de never seen one till you posted the pic of it. & have no clue what it's even called.
Never even seen one of these babies on swamp loggers!
& highly doubt I'll find any in good ole-NY.
So.......Marty,Looks like the load is on your shoulders for now!
Also,WE need to know if this thing is front wheel drive. By lookin at this pic,I would say it's only rear wheel drive.If it is front drive,now gotta git fancy w/the gearing between front & rear.See'ins on how the front & rear tires are different dia.HMMM,Looks like you picked a good one for OUR build. I'M IN! & yea! WE need as much info as you can git.
Also,does this thing dump or anything special like that?
Good thing today is labor day! It'll give you some time to research our project. Good luck! May the tapemeasure gods be w/you!
FGD