View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 10:42 PM
The Man The Myth The Ledgen RUSS OF DA LOUD!

russisloud is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interest in New Trucks??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
I know that a lot of the old school drivers, like myself, would appreciate the Diamond Reo, but in the efforts to build interest in our hobby and possibly excite some of the public that would only be influenced by a name like Harley-Davidson. I am also attempting to reach beyond our own personal preferences of truck(s) and expand our impact in the world.
The request for a WesternStar is a good idea and I’m more than willing to follow-up on that as well, if International will give licensing permission to Tamiya. I’d also like to consider Marmon and possibly AutoCar. I know that a lot of us reminisce over these classic trucks for the “end of the road”.
Please give more feedback, the more the better. It will give my request weight if we have a substantial number of members demanding new models of trucks to be made available to the public.
Thank you, RCT
ah yes, lets all DEMAND that tamiya gives us what we want that seems to be the way to do thing now a days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.