View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 03:31 PM

Crossy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Peterbild 379 Custom Truck

Hello people
Many Thanks for the nice replies.
It was, unfortunately, at present reluctant to continue with the build, because I was able to experience an eternal up and down with my girlfriend.

I started by the drive shaft through an industrial drive shaft replaced from silver steel. The new tires from the company Modelbouw Verkerk of the Netherlands have a really good mix A small rubber tip I'd say. The lettering on the tires, I've repainted with white paint to make it look sporty. The new rear fender, I made ​​a double fender made ​​'. I had him cut up the middle and the rest filed. The result are the copies to be seen. The owners are also their own production. The black color only Kontrpll paint is because I made the roof. The truck is painted soon.

Now there are pictures of the first current truck.

Here I have some pictures of the model from North Neumünster in Schleswig-Holstein.

Now for the painting.

I've presented this painting. Only the Mint green is replaced with a Candy Blue. the frame is also in Candy Blue. He will get a blue underbody lighting on the sides and plenty of yellow LEDs.
There is still much to do.

http://www.hankstruckpictures.com/pi...9_dsc_7699.jpg

Ideas about ideas, criticism, new, or something else has to do with the topic, joy I am.

Greetings Sven

Last edited by Crossy; 03-14-2012 at 03:35 PM.