View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 07:29 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Big Block's Return-6 months later pretty much done.

OK ONCE AGAIN!! The weather is nice and time to get the old girl back out of the hole she was in for the winter and back at it!! Well it just so happens it is my sons 17 birthday today and since the truck is half his I got him a item on his WANTED list for the truck.. Picked him up a low profile Truxcedo bed cover for it..

And we have also be at the inside for the truck filling in the area in the dash and door panels where the chrome strip ran threw. I took some 1/4 plastic and traced out the old chrome strips and then cut them out and wrapped them with a new 3m material that looks and feels just like carbon fiber now the stuff is not cheap but well worth it.. Now some of my picks were taken with my phone but you will get the idea.

Door Panels

I also did the stainless with the carbon on my dash.

We have also added in a new Alpine deck and 6.5 in the doors and 3.5 in the dash running on a 250x4 Rockford amp and 2-12 inch Rockford subs and a 800 watt Rockford amp on the subs but Ill get picks on them here this week..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.