View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: Another lurker has arrived

I don't recall exactly, but I thought the mini valves were notibly smaller, though they still used the same servo... I'll have to re - research that and get back to ya.

I've talked to Theil a few yrs ago about ordering thru them, it was no problem, they ship internationally. I wrote him in english, he responded in english. (I was told many yrs ago on a german forum to always communicate in english as the direct german translation could have a completely different meaning... they will translate the message their own way using computer software or get some one else who's bilingual to translate it for them. The english language is a manditory subject in secondary school nowadays.)

I don't know for sure how money changes hands these days... it may have been a bank wire transfer then, but with technology changing so quickly nowadays and these german model manufacturers being so willing to deal globally now... ask them what your options are?

One of these days the sun has gotta shine and then I'll be absent from these forums for a few months... if you're not in any hurry, talk about a deal in November sometime.

You're welcome... that's what these forums are for, to help one another out in this awesome past time we enjoy.