View Single Post
Old 04-18-2012, 06:16 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: My dozer I have been wanting for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steamer View Post
Travis, Paint job is coming along nicely and it going to be a nice machine. I see on your bench a mixing container so you must buy your paint by the quart. Have you ever tried the Cat rattle cans and if so, how well do they work? One other question if you don't mind is, do you make your own decals or have a custom supplier?
Thanks Rob
As for the dozer it is a rattle can job the mixing container is for the paint used on the trucks. The CAT paint you buy that has to be mixed is way to expensive even with my discount, the rattle cans cost me $6 a piece.

I have not had any decals made yet but there is a place that is right across the street from my hobby shop that wraps cars and they said they would make me some, so I will have to take them some pics and see what they can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Hey Rob, I like the rattle can's, I can get it to stick, when krylon just blow's away. The wind is alway blowing when I paint stuff, LOL!

Cheer's, Neil
The CAT rattle cans are really nice for what they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
i am working on painting the D7 with rattle cans you can see pics on my terex thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
you ain't got this built yet???? can't wait for a video .....
I will be done before the D7.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11