View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bill Signs trucking truck...not excactly...

SWAGGER, when I saw the rocket video, it reminded me when I was in the eight grade. Our science teacher gave the students different projects we could do, and I picked the rocket. Well I bought the kit, built it, and my dad and me went out in the backyard and tested it out. Well when it launched, I didn't realise how powerful these were. The wind was perfect, the rocket came down about three to five feet from where it launched. Now when it came time to take it to school, we went out to the football field to set them off. Well when it was my turn, I got everything in place, and it was kind of windy, and there was a river behind the tree line. I launched it, and it was beautiful. Well as it was coming back down, the wind caught the chute, and carried it (you guessed it) right into the river...that was the last time I saw my rocket, and a bad day. But I laugh about it now.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!