View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 05:39 PM
Dozer Builder

td9clyde will become famous soon enoughtd9clyde will become famous soon enough
Default Re: D9R and 463 pull scraper

yea i get what your saying on wanting the true scale of the parts and wantiing the whole thing acurate i do agree but if you look at mine it is as true as i can build at this time and i messed up on my scraper too on the neck even the second time around i made it too short cuz of the pics i had and there was no good way to get an acurate measurement i wound up stretching the neck onit the other night and things didn't line up so they are as close as i can possibly get it when i am finished it won't be seen ....it's a model and usually models are a close resemblence get a plastic car model if you really look at them they are just a close resemblance not completaly acturate ......sorry my spelling is so bad Joe all in all i think your models are a great thing to look at and i can only wish to have half your skills and talent your dozer and your scraper looks great and i know your dozer works great can't wait for video with the pan keep up the great work i always look forword to your builds they are always done with great acuracy even if some parts are as you say faking them they still function all we can do is get them close and if we enjoy them thats what they are for