View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 02:56 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: My Stretched globeliner

Made some progress this week with the fenders and even got some paint on the prototypes. I painted them to match the trucks current color but the entire truck will be changing colors and scheme come wintertime i hope. i ended up changing back to the original mounts i made for the fenders using the shock towers to hold them as the new fenders are alot thinner then the first set i made. put the trailer back to a tri axle until i get all new suspension for it as i dont have the right parts to make it a spreadaxle still playing with poss of triple fenders. Took the air cleaner rack off for now as it is not the one staying on, i am having that made for me. Well heres what i got let me know what you think.

new rear fenders

new trailer fender

side by side and hooked up look

heres the poss of a tri, just have to connect the 2 together

Got a new tractor at the local swap meet for $3.00

Some paint on the truck fenders

Heres some outside pics with the new fenders on the truck. i forgot to respray the back plate to get rid of the scratches so ill go get more paint later...

Thanks for looking!! Hopefull i'll get the back frame plate painted today or tomorrow for sure. Oh and i have full tire clearence and trailer clearance moutned this way. i test a full battery inside and outside before i painted them to adjust them right.