Thread: Knight Krawler
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2012, 07:19 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Knight Krawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
I can send you the others I have later if you want?
Thanks Aaron, But you posted alot of them already, thanks. Right now I'm having major issues downloading and uploading so theres not alot I could do with them. I need some of that Hi-speed Comcast internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
that is a very nice knight hauler just redid mine also gonna post pic soon! funny i almost went with that same color shceme
Thanks for the comment Diesel Demond. I used the colors on a 1/25th AMT
W900 when I was a youngster, my daughters favorite color on a vehicle is blue so I thought I'd give it a try again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudd View Post
your body work is great.all the corners and rounded parts or spot on. great job!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks spudd, it was my first shot at body work since I was a kid bashin' truck kits, I have never been able to build something from a kit without changing it up somehow! We were discussing the paint at PFB's and I told them I used 3 types of masking tape to see what worked the best. Travis brought up your post about 3M Fine Line, I had read that the night before throwing it together to go play. I doubt I'll find it here in town, will probably have to to drive about 45 minutes to get some, but I will definently have some before I do it again, thanks for that info!