dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Stretched globeliner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmess62 View Post
Can't help you with the lighting, but the new rear light bar looks good
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Hey dabears, nice chop job and rear lights look great. In my opinion I would go with option #2 with turn lights on the outside.

I have the answer to your MFU question...just so happens that yesterday I removed the trailer lighting kit and can tell which wires are for brake lights. The wires are the blue and green wire. When holding the plug and looking at the wires and the connector lock tab is top side and away from you, the first 2wires starting from the left - blue , then green.

Hope this helps, truck looks sweet. One of the best COE on site!

Mario
IDK about the best on the site but thank you for the kind words! And THANK you for the help with the mfu plug spots!! Thats going to save me time later trying to figure that out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by russisloud View Post
the bumper looks great on the truck i would go with #2 also on the lights
Yes it does/will after i get it pushed back a little further.. then it'll be perfect. im thinking #2 is going to be the way i go with it! Thank you again for another awesome part!! Love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
I love the light bar Aaron It gives your truck some "BAD TO THE BONE" attitude. Your truck is definitely a show stopper.

Big John
Thanks Buddy!!! Im liking it too Just need my stepside visor and johns pipes.... oh and air ride kit, hub caps...... the list is never ending

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
I like the bumper but not where it is at. I think you need to move the bumper forward closer to the back of the fenders. It looks like it is just hanging out there by its self.

Travis
I agree 100% was thinking the same last night!! Thank you for being honest with your opinion i like that!!! Im thinking another 1/2" back maybe a little more.