View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 03:50 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Cindy might be getting her first truck YAY!!!

Well after the Indy show, I couldn't stop talking about it. Man I was stoked. Now i've been trying for sometime to get the little lady into this great hobby, and now after listening to me go on about how everyone is a great bunch of people willing to give advice, and down to earth, it got her thinking. So I thought I would ask Cindy again, and she told me she was thinking about getting a truck, I was so HAPPY. I told her that would be so cool if she did. And I also told her she didn't have to to go to the extreme that a lot of us do, I would build it as she wants, and she can learn along the way. Let's hope we can get her a truck before too long, and she knows more females are getting into this hobby, and that didn't hurt anything either...keep your fingers and toes crossed.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!