View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 09:08 PM
Green Horn

YoungGunz is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pete 379 Flat Top 48"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears View Post
I think we need to find something that has about 50 more wires to put on your truck.... Then it'll have enough
Truck is looking awesome J.D! The new rails are deff looking great! cant wait to see more updates!
Thanks man! I think I have another 30 LEDs to wire in? plus the cab lights which are already wired, I just have to plug them in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radio Control Trucker View Post
Wires What wires Where do you see wires

All I see is potential for "MORE POWER!!!"

Looking good so far. Keep going, it'll be a great build.

- RCT
Thanks, I realized last night why some people just keep it simple with a few things inside the cab.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Lookin sweet JD
hey, isn't copper selling high right now? More value dude! Lol.
I see the servonaut system has just as much a wiring nightmare as the MFU. speaking of which , how do all your cab lights connect to the lighting board? Is it one plug or a bunch of little plugs like the MFU? I like the sound from the servonaut system and if more user friendly may go with that on my wife's truck. I hate having to keep the shell so close to chassis when I have it opened up . I know it's more cash but I don't mind paying for something that's easier to work with over the long run.

Keep up the nice work and the pics!

Mario
Thanks! The Servonaut system is pretty much a do it yourself set up. You do have to wire in all the resistors and wire up all the LEDs, but you can have quite a few lights running off of it and its whatever you want. You might be able to look on Servonaut's website to see how the wires connect to the unit, basically you strip .25" off the wire and stick it in the corresponding holes, tighten it up and you have working lights. Ive never used the MFU but I am very pleased with Servonaut unit and I plan on buying another one soon for another project