View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Project : Petico (Pepe Le Pew) it's gettin deep

thanks guys , Craig the wedico flaws : 1st) out of proportion except for the cab it self . It "seems" to me the scale is all over the place . the cab matches the tamiya king hauler cab in dimensions virtually perfect . 2nd ) price , you pay a lot for what you get . 3rd) mods are not as easy like the poly bodies of the tamiya ( you screw a tamy body up your out at most $50.00 . OTOH you screw a wedi up your out But as the ol adage goes " to each his own " Me , I hammered metals from the 1st time I could hold a "hammer" (not a watch makers 1 either ) I rebuilt a ton of old IH cabs . them panels you just can't get off the shelf . nuff about wedico verses tamiya this truck was supposed to be a runabout **** hauler now it's turning into a shinny **** hauler I'm even gona count rivets After passing a pete 379 sittin for sale all week I realized I screwed up on the hood well all fixed now with the sides on

some comparison pics with the king hauler

thanks for lookin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.