View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 01:38 AM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: D9R and 463 pull scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtpusher9 View Post
Thanks for the boost, Steve and Henry.

Sorry for the late reply guys but I have been playing with my new Grandson (5 lbs 2 oz.) man he is amazing.

Still waiting on my quick connects, there was a little problem on there end but the rest is ready when I get them. I'm ready to see if it is going to work right and heap up a load.

Can anyone tell me what size screw the pressure adjustment is on the pump, and how much to turn it up? I had that info on the gt forum but........
Hey Joe You may want to hook a gauge and do a little trial and error and see what works best..There is an metric allan screw underneath the cap screw but cant remember the size...should be pretty easy to find the right one that fits...I went about a 1/4 turn at a time til i thought the pressure was satisfactory...When i first was using my hoe The boom cyclinders had trouble lifting up the front of the tracks..i probably should have used a guage..Im hoping that leimbach pump will be able to handle that ejector..thats going to br quite a bit of weight...Clippard has a formula in there catolog that give you an idea of what kind of pounds those cyclinders will produce @ ? psi ..anyway i will wish you luck and hope it works out well

Hey nice little couplers ..are those double shut off and where did you source them?