Thread: Life and things
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Life and things

I have always loved cars in general and started out in high school working on the aftermarket side building/tuning mainly import cars and engines and installing accessories etc. I continued this as a hobby while I worked for Honda for 9 years and now I'm back in the aftermarket side running a shop that designs and manufactures high performance parts. It's a circle that I somehow stayed in and I'm glad I did.

I never wanted to give up my dreams of running my own shop and building cars, and now I help in designing the parts and I do all the R&D for the shop testing and installing the products and working with all of our consumers with tech support. I may not be the owner yet but I'm very happy where I'm at and one day ill be at the top of the chain and won't regret how I got there.

I can agree that a day worked, when its a job you enjoy, is a day that didn't involve work at all. I'm glad I continued to work at what I enjoyed and took chances that not everyone would because of life, and I know I would not be where I am at today if I didn't.

Find and follow something you enjoy and stick with it. You will hit bumps in the road and find times where it will be hard to continue down that path but if you truly want it you will find a way to make it work.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.