View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Green Horn

Goose19 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: First Build - King Hauler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
man that paint combo looks good! and that back end is sexy!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Sounds like the same sale at Crappy tire that I bought my scroll saw. Lol Great deal eh ? I love mine

Sweet looking KW love the color choice. I guess work truck means no extra lights?

Mario
i havnt got to use mine much, only did the rails before the reno started! i have lights to go under the cab and in the holes in the bunk, going to try painting with chrome paint around it, see how it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
hey allen that colour combo looks good together .i like it can't wait til you send the cab out to be painted its about time you got back to building this truck..we are all growing old waiting
im glad i have the time to build it! there are alot of interstate miles where i was planning this thing!
thx dwayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trucker_Jo View Post
Wow that is very close to what I am going to build next spring when I got the monies. Only thing different is that I am going to heavy haul it! Very nice colors are great! For your first truck its better than what I am going to be able to build
mine started as a heavy haul, will get a lift axle once i get a better one figured out. i have an idea that uses brake line and steer axle spindles, but i want to get the rest finished up first. thx!