View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:03 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

9W Monighan will become famous soon enough9W Monighan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: D9R and 463 pull scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Giants View Post
I think it's a #7 torx... I have both metric & sae allen wrenches, I forget which one I used. Yeah, as Lou said, it's Leimbach's way of making their pumps tamper proof. Great idea Lou to use a small flat tip screwdriver.

All this talk about "push/pull" with two different rc machines reminds me of the radio interference problems you guys will likely have with rubbing metal surfaces of two different models together.

I had trouble with my KH dump trk & pup, had to add a wire screwed to the tongue on the pup with a female slide clip & screwed a flat piece of metal to the hitch plate on back of trk so the two pieces were permantly grounded all the time. Otherwise, the slop in the pintle hook & loop caused the trk to go crazy.

You may have to do add a grounding wire to your dozer/scraper Joe.

Whenever I get my own scraper functional, I was thinking I'll slide a piece of pvc tube over the rear push bar on scraper so when the dozer pushes, the pvc will act as an insulator between the metal models.

Would the RC interference be a problem while using the 2.4GHZ radio's???