View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 11:54 PM
Journeyman

rockNmayhem is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clifford The Work Horse

Well I took a little time changing out the pinion in Clifford to pick up some more speed and even out the power on it. Some of the guys this weekend got to see this guy pull through the dirt like a champ and break it's fair share of driveshafts as well as see how slowly I made the trip around the shop and across the street due to such a small pinion. I went from the 9 tooth pinion up to a 24 tooth and it has much better speed and still plenty of torque.

I also got some time to start modding the PMD bumper I got this weekend with some of my leftover lenses from Lynn and here is what I came up with.

Also as my other builds have shown I love lots of lights and I decided this truck just didn't have enough yet so I drilled some holes and I will be adding plenty of chicken lights along the front bumper when my led's come in to get this billboard lit up.

Nothing like having 34 lights on a day cab lighting it up at night making itself well pronounced in the darkness.

I'll be spending quite a bit of time on the wiring this week and hopefully have it almost complete by the weekend if all goes well.

Thanks for looking and lemme know what you think of the new accessories so far.

Tyler