View Single Post
Old 09-23-2010, 08:54 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: D9R and 463 pull scraper

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
Joe, i for got i was gonna see if i could talk you into a hook on the rear of your pan so then i could push with the 14 to help load your pan then you could pull the 14 to help load it lol ....we would have to do some measuring on your push block highth and the front end highth of the 14 so i would know where to place the bail on the front or i could just make it adjustable i guess lol
No Henry, these weren't meant for that setup, just going to leave it like it is. Besides, it's has enough design flaws.lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseracer View Post
wow, amazing work, I have been following these builds from the other forum.
I can't get enough your dozer, that thing is awesome. great job keep the builds comming.
Thanks chaser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Joe how are those quick connects working out for you? I see you got it all painted up how close to done are you? You will have to put a heavy piece of plastic on the push bar so Henry can push you if the going gets tough. Ed
Hooking them up this weekend and give it a test run.

I don't see having a problem with interference with just the scraper, because it is just hydraulics going to it. There is no electics in the scraper.