View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:52 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The best price for a kh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by REV73 View Post
I agree Mario, but at the end of the day with the way prices are on the staples we all need, most people myself included have to keep as much of the green in their jeans as possible and for me that means a fair bit of internet and ebay shopping when it comes to supporting my RC habit. I bought my KH from Tower Hobbies and saved a ton of money even with the added cost of shipping. And if you check the site, they often have discounts on shipping which helps even more.
I know I sound like I'm defending local hobby shops. This all goes way beyond hobby shops. I always try to support local buisness whenever possible. Besides I hate buying something and having to wait weeks for it to arrive

Oh, and by the way. The only hobby shop for me is a 3 hr drive one way and its mostly trains and materials, no RC.
Absolutely everything I have was purchased online. I've been dealing with tower hobbies since the start of our collection. I joined the membership and get great savings. A few months ago due to membership and the shipping promo they had at the time knocked almost 75 bucks off the price. The membership fee has paid for itself already within less than a year.

Mario