View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 11:12 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The best price for a kh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
I know I sound like I'm defending local hobby shops. This all goes way beyond hobby shops. I always try to support local buisness whenever possible. Besides I hate buying something and having to wait weeks for it to arrive

Oh, and by the way. The only hobby shop for me is a 3 hr drive one way and its mostly trains and materials, no RC.
Absolutely everything I have was purchased online. I've been dealing with tower hobbies since the start of our collection. I joined the membership and get great savings. A few months ago due to membership and the shipping promo they had at the time knocked almost 75 bucks off the price. The membership fee has paid for itself already within less than a year.

Mario
How right you are Mario. The super savers club definitely saves $$$, and I am 3 hours away. So let's say I order on a monday, I have it wednesday...Can't beat that at wally world.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!