View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

TRUCKMAKER is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The best price for a kh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
That's like me. The nearest hobby shop is an hour away and they don't even sell Tamiya stuff so I order all of my stuff online or from somebody on the forum

Keith
Same situation I'm in, I do buy styrene, glues and some driveline parts, They carry Traxxas which make great drive shaft parts. I love looking for LHS when I'm traveling it neat to see who's doing what! That being said I buy the big ticket Items from tower and any state side online company that has what I need at the price I want to pay. Just like the other thread about the radios (airtronics rds8000) Tower's price $219.00 plus shipping, Hobbypeople's price shipped to my door 189.00, it a no brainer where I got it.
As far as best price for a kh, check out Ultimate Hobbies http://www.ultimatehobbies.com/store...ING+HAULER+KIT

I read about them a year or so ago I believe on this forum. If I remember they have a brick and mortar in California. I thought I made a mistake 2 days after I ordered 2 trailers from them and got a phone call from a guy who's name was Kevin, I believe, he said they didn't have 2 in stock, but their web site excepted my order and my money! He asked if I wanted 1 trailer and my money back for the other trailer, I told him that I really needed both so he called tamiya USA and they didn't have them available, then tried one of the hobby suppliers they use and called me back and told me he could get them for me, I asked if he could drop ship them to me, I got them the next day same price! Bottom line good price and great customer service!