View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 09:30 PM
Journeyman

Radio Control Trucker is on a distinguished road
Wink Re: new ertl 1/16th pete grain truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockNmayhem View Post
Ok, well fist things first..... The truck looks like it has some great potential for a future project and very easy convert for some. I really like the size of the Ertl Diecast tractors and my Ford fits perfect with the Tamiya rigs so I'm sure this truck shouldn't bee too much smaller in scale that it would make a big difference to most.

Now down to business............. Spudd I have heard some very interesting things from and about you from the others on here and this picture kinda scares me. Looking at the back wall there I'm a little worried as to why you would have potty training seats on the wall, but hey who am I to judge, I guess when a man's gotta go, he's gotta go. Now I can really see where the guys come from when they give ya crap. I'm gonna have to start watchin my back n make sure where you are at times.

I'm just bustin your chops but I couldn't resist when I looked at the background and saw what was hanging around.

Tyler
That's mean Tyler How do we know the supplies aren't for you

- RCT

"Keep the Shiny-side Up, the Dirty-side Down & Keep 'er to the Line."