View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 11:52 AM
Green Horn

cdm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: control valves and cyllinder bore for digger

heh it was an experience. vario replied after all and sent me the link to the exact kit/page carp posted.

Quote:
On the picture you can see what contains all the article no. M13/1.

Have a nice day!
i just about fell off my chair. their loss, moving on to the next supplier

gardentruckin never got back to me with if they have what i need in stock, so i assume they dont. they said they would; never did.

moving on to a yet another source

last night i took a leap of faith and shopped at der-getriebedoktor (should be the same as the fumotec store mentioned above) and they shipped the order this am, and refunded me the vat already. that was fast, under 8 hours from order to shipping.

I thought the pumps et al looked the same. What threw me off is that i've seen bunch of wedico diggers and they look like they have leimbach hydraulics in them (now that i looked at those closely). Is that something the end customer retrofits or does wedico use them in their kits/finished models? Granted there have been some complaints about wedico reliability so im confused on that part as i've heard nothing bad about leim.

I bought all Leimbach labelled gear, fittings, oil, valves, hose etc etc. i think i got all the things i need from there in one go.

ok back to me chopping on the turntable and boom while the goodies get here. Will start a proper thread once i make some more headway.

This is my first hydraulic build so let's see if i do anything stupid.

One last quick question, hitec or futaba servo spline and how much torque do the servos need to have for the valve block? i like digital with at least 100oz and have been throwing those in anything lately. but it might be overkill here?