View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 08:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihbuilder View Post
good Job on the mounts Nate Craig is gonna need a set you know
Thanks Steve. Coming from you, that means a lot! I'd love to make parts for everyone else, including Craig, but I need to get better at this machining stuff before I go into production.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus View Post
Man Nathan, your build is just awesome! When I look at your truck it makes me think mine should go out in the trash.
Thanks Craig. Don't sell yourself short. Your truck is coming along really well. You'll have a really sweet ride, when it's done too. Probably before mine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMMER View Post
Great job Nathan but if I may make a suggestion, for straps why don't you get some thin stainless and do like you wanted to do with the brass only with the stainless and then silver solder the ends it would be stronger. Ed
Thanks Ed. I didn't know it was possible to silver solder stainless. If it works, I'll give it try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Hey Nathan go to youtube, lot's videos there, maybe this on will help? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4bUd8tl7-Y

Cheer's, Neil.
Neil, thanks. Believe it or not, before I made my post this afternoon, I was watching that exact video! Doesn't look to hard, does it?