Thread: Custom Kenworth
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 07:52 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Custom Kenworth

Well the driver changed jobs from hauling dirt to other stuff so the wet kit came off and i made some new tank straps from some of Brians stainless straps (which by the way Brian please make more i need some.... HINT HINT) and got the tanks mounted to where they should sit under the sleeper. I repolished the rear deck plates but am just going to cut new ones as the main one still has the hole from the old 5th wheel release. I made a new release so i dont need the hole anymore... Started to look further into the mounts for the fenders and i think i have it figure out pretty good so hopefully tomorrow i can make those mounts. I did manage to do a quick mock up tonight with the tanks mounted.. now i still need to attatch the visor, remake the deck plates, mount russ's "sliding 5th wheel mounts" and mount the fenders. Then i can final wire the cab seal her up and she's done. Hopefully only a couple more days till completion (all depends how late i get stuck at work) Heres a few mock up pics

Thanks for looking... Maybe a nice lowboy would look good behind her, or a flatbed even?...... inputs??