Thread: ScaleArt truck
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: ScaleArt truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosworth34677 View Post
i understand fully i was into tunning cars for years, and i spent to stupid money justt o get 10 hp out of a car so i guess it all where you want to put your money. i sometime have a hard time with the prices of thing when i can get a tamiya for 350 and it will last for years. but i do really get the that fact about the detail building , i just can't get over the detail in these trucks. i wish there was more of them around.
Been there, done that. Still might get back into it someday. I hung onto one car, and hopefully I never have to sell it, but I do have big dreams for it. It might just become a life long project.

You can throw a bunch of money at any RC. I found that out, years ago, when I first got my first taste of this hobby, starting with monster trucks. I think I've found exactly what I like best, with the semi trucks and construction models. The detail is incredible! A Tamiya, a Wedico, or a Scale Art model - they can all be detailed beyond belief. It's been proven plenty of times! It's mostly just a matter of time and money. But it's fun, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters most.