View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 05:58 AM

Exile Trucking is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Sooke B. C.

Hey guys, my name is Mike. I've bean around the rc world of rock crawling for a long time. Here are some pics of my last trucks I built.

But now my good friend Jason [chaseracer] has dragged me to a new side of rc's. And I have to say WOW! There is some much cool custom work here it blows my mind.

Back in the day if you wanted a rock crawler you had to build one. But today any Joe on a whim can goto the hobby store and buy a truck and hit the trail an hour later. In the end you end up alot of guys that have no passion for the hobby, just some guys with $500 to blow.

Looking at this aspect of the rc hobby that will nevre happin, I hope. I see all the custom fab work and just think, these are the people i want to meet.

From day one I've always loved to build and fab as much as I could. In the last year I decided to step it up a note or 2 and got a 10 - 22 laith and a small mill.

Kinda funny as in my first 40 years I have nevre truned a handle on either machine. A year later and I've come up with this. Even an old dog can teach himself a new trick.

One of my favorite peaces I've done

Thanks Mike.