Thread: Hello From NC
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 05:28 PM

catmack is on a distinguished road
Default Hello From NC

I am a new member to this forum and forums in general and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Colin(not sure if you use last names), I reside in Concord, NC. I am currently involved in miniature internal combustion engines at the moment however, the long term vision was to come through with a running engine of some sort to run the scale R/C trucks and equipment I someday will start. I am impressed with the performance of models out there today and beginning to think electric doesn't give off a poisonous gas to boot.
I have been going to Cabin Fever since it began in Leesport and have been progressing "very slowly"towards my vision. I am glad nobody here is waiting on me. I think what is being done out here is great, craftsmanship, ingenuity you name it. It is outstanding work!...it sure gives me an inspiration boost. I have tooled out my shop and dedicated it to this hobby, it's nice to know there is such and interest here. Thanks for everything you are doing. I can only hope to make a worthy contribution.

Colin