Thread: Track Parts
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:01 AM

catmack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Track Parts

Yeah, it's the one that has had slow progress as I am self employed and I think it is harder to commit more time when you are your own boss.
Can't wait to see the loader, I may bring a drawing I did back in the mid '80s of the 992 I was going to do. Life seems to get in the way, I'd like to change all that some day. What scale are you in?...the d353 cat is 1/8 and if I remember correctly the pencil drawing of the 992 I have is 1/8? as well. I like 1/8 as it scales nicely with gears and fasteners but, I guess it doesn't matter when you end up having to make tooling to produce everything you need because you sure can't buy it.
Anyway, when I got back into the hobby in the mid 90s, it was the engine hobby I got involved in and that's what started on the 9G engine build and the thought of the equipment and building highly detailed working models was to follow. As I said before, it's great to see the ground that has been covered in the last 20 years. I am looking forward to being a lot more involved in the hobby.