View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:19 AM
Green Horn

Goose19 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: optimus prime transformers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1985 kenworth View Post
Hey loaded heavy yea the third part he has a trailer that carries his weapons.they show it a few times very briefly but if you google it they have photos of it.it looks like its a utility brand stainless reefer trailer.and goose i think someone on here posted a link on here somewhere about this chroming process and the video shows it being applied by a spray bottle
They put a coating on something and add something then they spray a solution and as it runs on and spreads it chromes whatever they are doing and its mirror chrome.its unbelievable and there is a place near me that does it and apparently they can do anodized chrome colours too.i went on the website and they have a video of the process.....wow.i will try to find it again and post it here or at least the name of it.i am thinking of doing it if its not too expensive
right on. i have some of the chrome paint here, ive used it, but really cant be bothered to get all the equipment needed for my airbrush to be able to do it myself.....that and my lack of patience LOL

whats the name of the shop?