View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:21 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M Trucking open for bizz nizz !!!

Hey all ! S&M trucking now has a new loader!
I ordered this machine on Jan 4th. It left Spain on the 11th and arrived at my door on the 29th. That's not too bad for shipping time. I'm impressed.
Couple things I'm not impressed with..... At some point in its travel, the box must have been left upside down because when I pulled it out of the box there is hyd oil all over it the box was looking pretty rough and the loader did suffer some minor damage like a broken tab and a crack in the front belly pan frame section. No big deal, I glued the crack and installed a small screw to replace the plastic tab. The electronics and hydraulics install is well done and all fits nice.
The guy has great skills to do this conversion but needs to work on his packing skills.

Oh, one other thing. I purchased the lipo battery and charger with the loader but the AC cord it comes with has a plug which looks more like a sex toy than something you plug in the wall!
Lesson learned.... Never buy a charger or anything you expect to plug into the wall from a guy on the other side of the ocean

Pics are coming..... Have to finish cleaning the hyd oil off of it first

Mario